Family Tree Gal

Family Tree Gal
Carolyn Calton welcomes YOU!

Motto

In every home, frame a family tree to help strengthen your posterity.

Welcome !

I am committed to acknowledging connections throughout the generations--past, present, and future--and igniting a sense of extraordinary family purpose in individuals in THIS generation. Let me help you discover your "roots" as well as strengthen the "branches" of your family tree. If you have had painful experiences in your family line, then this is the blog for you! In fact, all of us will see that as we strengthen ourselves, we strenthen our entire FAMILY TREE through the power of our positive influence.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Tree Friday: I found a relative!

 Family Tree Friday

There's nothing quite like the thrill of a new discovery when the feeling combines with the heart-warming experience of finding a common ancestor.

This last week, I found a Facebook post which was attached to a public figure's post.  The name of the poster included my maiden name "Calton".  It's not a name I have seen often throughout my entire life.  I shot off an email, and I found we shared a common ancestor several generations back.  I'm thrilled!