Family Tree Gal

Family Tree Gal
Carolyn Calton welcomes YOU!

Motto

In every home, frame a family tree to help strengthen your posterity.

Welcome !

I am committed to acknowledging connections throughout the generations--past, present, and future--and igniting a sense of extraordinary family purpose in individuals in THIS generation. Let me help you discover your "roots" as well as strengthen the "branches" of your family tree. If you have had painful experiences in your family line, then this is the blog for you! In fact, all of us will see that as we strengthen ourselves, we strenthen our entire FAMILY TREE through the power of our positive influence.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Win 2 FREE tickets to the AZ Family History Expo

Don’t miss the outstanding AZ Family History Expo that will be in Mesa, AZ on Jan 21-22, 2011.

I will be offering 2 tickets to the Family History Expo to a lucky winner.  (I debated having two winners of one ticket or one winner of two tickets and decided that attending is more fun with a friend or loved one, so I’m offering TWO TICKETS TO ONE LUCKY WINNER so that financial concerns do not need to stand in the way of sharing the experience with someone you want to be with.)

Here is what you do to enter my contest:

Please visit my website
http://www.familytreequest.com to become familiar with the new concept I’m developing.  I’m combining the rewards of positive generational change with the thrill of genealogy—especially for those who have had extreme stress, sorrow or dysfunction in their family lines.  Perhaps you or someone you know would like to JOIN THE QUEST.
All you have to do is
1)  Read the homepage (required),
2)  JOIN THE QUEST if you think it would benefit you (optional), and
3)  Send an email to familytreequest@cox.net letting me know what you like most about my website.
Please write CONTEST  in the subject line and sign the email with your name, address and phone number so I can contact you if you win.

Each name will be entered once and drawn at random on January 1, 2011.
  The winner will be announced on my Family Tree Gal blog on January 3.
Don’t delay.  Enter today!  The Expo is AMAZING!

Click the banner above for more information about the Expo