Family Tree Gal

Family Tree Gal
Carolyn Calton welcomes YOU!

Motto

In every home, frame a family tree to help strengthen your posterity.

Welcome !

I am committed to acknowledging connections throughout the generations--past, present, and future--and igniting a sense of extraordinary family purpose in individuals in THIS generation. Let me help you discover your "roots" as well as strengthen the "branches" of your family tree. If you have had painful experiences in your family line, then this is the blog for you! In fact, all of us will see that as we strengthen ourselves, we strenthen our entire FAMILY TREE through the power of our positive influence.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful, Think About It Thursday: Blogger of Honor

I’m grateful to have been selected as a Blogger of Honor at the 2011 AZ Family History Expo.  Please join me in Mesa Jan 21-22.  I can't wait to experience the excitement leading up to this great event and write my experiences in my family records!  It's so fun to hear from people online and to meet new people with similar interests at the Expo.

Last year was my first year to attend, and I was not disappointed in the least!  The speakers were fantastic, the exhibit hall was buzzing with happy family history seekers, lunch (served there for a small cost) was delicious.  I met some wonderful people, who have become online friends throughout this year, and I learned more about family history, genealogy and using social media and technology in regards to searching for ancestors.  The atmosphere was warm and friendly, and I can’t wait to get back there for more this year.

Please save the date:

Jan 21 and 22, 2011

Mesa Convention Center
263 North Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201

Register now, if you're so inclined.  Click here.
I think you’ll be glad you did.